Charity is the spirit of giving.
It is a culmination of efforts from people who are willing to make impactful change in the world. Seva Varadhi embodies this idea
Our organization was created by 17 students from the Class of 93’. These high-school friends formed a trust to help those in need and pledged their time and effort into helping the world around us.
During the Covid pandemic, thousands of people were suffering due to the rising cases and lack of medical supplies. Seva Varadhi was forged at the crux of this epidemic. The founding members sprang to action and donated oxygen canisters whilst creating a system where everyone in need could have access to these renewable medical supplies. In doing this, the team actualized their passion of serving the community. The Seva Varadhi Trust was born.
Every child grows up with love : Through love and acceptance, emotional wounds are healed and trust is built. Children learn to trust and believe in themselves and others. With this confidence, every child can recognize and harness his potential.
Every child grows up with respect : Every child's voice is heard and taken seriously. Children are involved in making decisions that affect their lives and are guided to play a leading role in their own development. The child grows up with respect and dignity as a beloved member of the family and society.
Every child grows up safe : Children are protected from abuse, neglect, and exploitation and are safe during natural disasters and war. Children have shelter, food, health care, and education. These are the basic conditions for the healthy development of every child.
The goal is to help children build their lives and control their future by regaining self-esteem and self-confidence.
1. Livelihood Safety for Helpless Children.
2. Educational opportunities for poor rural children.
3. Retirement rules.
4. The safety of the health of helpless children. We work with the government, the private sector, and civil society to provide appropriate services to vulnerable children.
5. We are committed to helping children in need of care and protection.
6. We respect different religions and cultures and work in a community where our mission can contribute to development.
7. Seminars/camps to strengthen women and their legal rights.
8. Operation of the retirement home.